Dietary Aide ***500 Sign On Bonus***
Department: Dietary FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Reports To: Dietary Manager
This position assists in the kitchen area prior to, during, and after meals are served to the residents. Assists in maintaining kitchen work areas, and keeping equipment, utensils and food plates clean and orderly.
§ Washes dishes, tableware, glasses and other kitchen and dining room equipment and assures they are stored in an orderly fashion.
§ Assures work is performed in accordance with all federal, state, and facility regulations regarding sanitation and infection control.
§ Prepare and serve all beverages.
§ Prepare and distribute salads and desserts for patients, residents and employees as indicated on the menu following recipes.
§ Other duties may be assigned.
§ Minimum age sixteen (16)
§ Previous institutional dietary service experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
§ Excellent patient care skills, professional and discrete manner at all times.
§ Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
§ Numerical ability is necessary for recipe preparation and proper measuring of cleaning agents and chemicals.
Hours of Work
Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) - PRN
Department: Laboratory FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Reports To: Laboratory Supervisor
Obtain, labels and delivers patient specimens, ensuring accurate identification and assisting in timely reporting of laboratory results. Performs various clinical testing including chemical, microscopic and bacteriologic to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Demonstrates a commitment to cost effectiveness and to customer satisfaction by establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships, by promoting professionalism and by communicating effectively. Promotes a safe work environment. Performs a variety of support functions (i.e.: preventive maintenance, phone, clerical, computer, etc.). The Medical Laboratory Technician will report to authorized personnel, to include the Medical Laboratory Scientist and the Laboratory Supervisor.
§ Must possess an Associates of Science in Medical Technology, Applied Science or Equivalent.
§ Must possess or obtain ASCP registry or equivalent as MLT.
§ Experience involving the use of clinical information programs preferred.
§ Experience with varied laboratory instrumentation preferred.
§ Experience with varied phlebotomy skills preferred.
Hours of Work
§ Week Days/On Call for all other hours to maintain 24 hour coverage.
Licensed Practical Nurse – Long Term Care
Reports To: Long Term Care Manager FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Location: Crook County Medical Services District
Renders holistic nursing care and related assistance to residents and assist in directing auxiliary personnel. Conducts self in a professional manner, is a role model for nursing staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Provides nursing care according to physician’s instructions and in conformance with recognized nursing techniques and procedures, established standards, and administrative policies. Cooperates with the other members of the medical team.
· Recognizes and interprets resident’s conditions and reports to appropriate person; has knowledge of the resident’s conditions at all times.
· Assist with or institutes remedial measures for resident’s adverse developments.
· Maintains accurate and complete records.
· Administers medication, treatment, and diagnostic procedures and notes reaction to same.
· Assists in administering therapy with equipment.
· Investigates and studies trends and developments in nursing practices and techniques and evaluates their adaptability to the needs of specific nursing duties.
· Promotes resident cooperation and assistance in teaching the resident good health habits.
· Helps maintain good working relations with the staff and other departments.
· Maintains all areas within the unit in a safe and clean condition.
· Directs work of and helps train non-professional helpers and assists in orientation of new nursing personnel.
· Helps evaluate work performance of nursing department personnel.
· Attends nursing meetings and in-services as scheduled.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Assists in assessment of residents based on signs and symptoms, lab work, medication regiment, etc.
· Promotes a team relationship with CNA’s by recognizing their efforts, assisting with resident care as needed and promptly and appropriately responding to reported resident concerns. Promotes and encourages autonomy.
· Participates in QI monitoring and infection control.
· Cooperates with other departments to facilitate care of the resident and to maintain inter-departmental good will.
- Recognizes all employees make mistakes.
- Supports changes in protocol/procedures.
- Promotes a positive work environment by avoiding negative talk about other employees.
· Providers support for the decisions made by LPN, promotes and encourages growth in the LPN role. Recognizes that LPN’s act as immediate supervisors.
· Oversees Restorative Nursing (RN only).
· Communicates effectively with Long Term Care Manager to provider continuum of care residents, a safe work environment for staff.
· All other duties as assigned by the Long Term Care Manager or Director of Patient Servicess.
Certified Nursing Assistants
Licensed LPN in the State of Wyoming. Experience involving the use of clinical information programs preferred.
May travel to continuing education workshops and/or fill in at other Departments and Clinics as needed.
Excellent patient care skills. Professional and discrete manner at all times. Ability to work as a team player at all times. Possess strong grasp of clinical work flow in a community health center setting. Have experience involving the use of clinical information programs. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Must have experience with Electronic Health Records Program, Outlook and other Microsoft Office Programs.
All staff members are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the mission, vision and values under which Crook County Medical Services District (CCMSD) operates. They must be an active, positive participant of the team while maintaining confidentiality regarding those served, co-workers and referral/funding sources. They must also treat all persons with respect, courtesy and dignity and be on time and regular in attendance, and show up for work with a positive attitude. Employee will care for patients and work with other employees of all cultural and religious backgrounds. Patterns of absences or tardiness are not acceptable. It is required to refrain from spreading rumors, gossiping or other non-productive forms of conversation, at work or away from the workplace. Must maintain HIPAA compliance at all times and be willing to participate in CCMSD’s mandatory training programs. Be professional and discrete in manner at all times. Maintain good public relations between the community and CCMSD.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; and use hands/fingers to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Employee generally works within the interior of a healthcare environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employee may travel locally between multiple worksites and be responsible for own transportation. Out of area travel may be required on occasion. Hours of operation and specific staff scheduling may vary between worksite based on operational need. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work under stressful conditions as well as irregular hours may be required. Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, body fluids, toxic substances, medicinal preparations, radiation, and other conditions common to a healthcare environment may routinely be encountered.
§ Operates and maintains ambulances in accordance with Wyoming state laws and Sundance EMS policy and procedures.
§ Safely drive the ambulance to transport patients as quickly as possible to medical facilities for care.
§ To keep the ambulance sanitary and germ-free, ambulance drivers thoroughly sanitize the vehicle and remove soiled linens and contaminated supplies
§ Ambulance drivers make daily entries into a driving log. This information includes addresses, trip times, mileage, and services performed.
§ They inspect the ambulance and report any deficiencies for repair. Fuel, oil, transmission fluid, coolant, and wiper fluid levels are checked and topped off if necessary.
Please send all resumes to:
Interactive application, click here.